Do Not Copy!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Dont forget to play Club Penguin!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Big Wig Challenge!

Hey guys!

Talk about hair-raising madness all over the island - There have been so many awesome groups of penguins who are all wacky and wigged out!

Heres a pic!

Don't forget that the new Penguin Style will be out on Friday and some amazing costumes will be available to get you ready for the cool knightly adventures that await.

so, have fun guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rahul,
    I Am Ayush - I live in India , Do you?
    Your Name looks like that you live in India!
    I want you to reply back on my site!
    Will You?
    Maybe We can become great friends ?!?!?
    Bye the way if you live in India , What city??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly,I live in Kolkata, but i've been to Delhi Many Times! And theres hardly any Club Penguin Cheats From India! Am I Right ??
    ENJOY
    AYUSH

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I also go Delhi Once In a year!
    Kya Tum Hindi Baat Kar Sakte Ho??

    ReplyDelete

i love to see your comments on my posts...i will not post your comments if they contain any bad language.